Xcel Drylock 3/2 Fullsuit
We've made the best even better. Trusted to deliver the most advanced levels of performance, the all-new Drylock features all-new TD3 Th3rmoDry - the ultimate neoprene, our warmest, lightest, and driest system yet - and FusionWeld seams for a virtually stitch-free, watertight construction. A waterproof zipper plus exclusive warmth, stretch, and fit innovations make the Drylock a must-have for surfers seeking only the best.
- Front entry attached at the right shoulder to keep more water out; with a waterproof zipper, SmoothSkin hem seal, pull cord/barrel lock combo, and a snap lock to keep zipper pull in place.
- Overlapping inner front and back neck panels (underneath the zipper flap) stretch to allow extra wide, step-in-through-the-neck entry.
- New! The ultimate neoprene, Th3rmoDry is a 3-part combo of our most premium materials: Inner Quick Dry Lining + lightweight, ultra-stretchy, ultra-soft V Foam + outer Quick Dry Fiber. An extra-plush, diamond patterned Quick Dry Lining traps core warmth in the chest. With fast drying technology inside and out, plus the best foam available, Th3rmoDry is the warmest, lightest, and driest system yet
- Fast drying, hydrophobic outer lining promotes maximum warmth.
- The most lightweight, premium foam available; significantly lighter, stretchier, and softer than standard foams.
- Core layer of air-chambered, insulating neoprene that traps body heat for optimal heat retention; ideal for chest panels and hoods where the greatest warmth is required/generated
- More lightweight inner lining with faster drying time; made from recycled polyester fibers.
- Comfortable, lightweight neoprene with softer foam and a tighter weave textile for less water absorption and better durability.
- Texture embossed rubber that provides excellent wind resistance; ideal for outer chest panels hoods, and other areas that would otherwise lose warmth quickly.
- The most durable, stitch-free, maximum all-way stretch seam construction. A glued seam is heat fused with a durable composite outside and seam taping inside for a fully leakproof seal.
- Inner waterproof stretch Fusion taping fuses seams together; used primarily in the upper body where maximum flexibility is required.
- Exclusive "donut seal" construction keeps water out and forms a snug, comfortable seal.
A glued & blindstitched seam using pressure to bond panels together for a highly durable yet still flexible seam; finished with inner taping for comfort; used primarily in the lower body.